BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't been on this forum for to long but I am receiving my BMW S1000RR this week. Just looking to see who is out there because I am an avid rider when I do have a bike.

I am stationed at RAF Lakenheath near Brandon Suffolk.

Anyone around this area?

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I'm the fastest thing on two wheels at RAF Lakenheath:eek: .

j/p

I'm there, 2010 silver w/ matching tank, carbon'd out with full Leo Vince system. Met someone at Defender Park last Friday with a black S1000RR.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we have a thunder gray running around here. Definitely will have to get together for a ride once i get some miles on my bike. to bad weather is supposed to be complete crap on thurs when i go to get it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Get the Beemer yet?

I'm always down to ride. We need to get together and ride. Who's has the Blue one From RAFL?

D from Mildenhall!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm at RAF Lakenheath as well and I will be picking up my bike next week. I'm definitely looking for people to ride with.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah we should get a ride going from lakenheath or mildenhall. I go riding with one of the MOD's I work with on base. But if anyone wants to go just shoot me a pm and we can start passing our numbers to eachother so we can start getting some rides on. Isn't there some m/c out of raf mildenhall?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi gents,

I'm the newbie here, live between Chelmsford and Colchester/Essex
i will get my srr in early August and it would be great to meet with some of you more senior beemer riders.
Regards - safe ride

·
Registered
9 Posts
He guys

I'm on Norwich from 20th aug for a week and doing the snetterton track day on the 22nd

Any ride outs?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
19 Posts
So I haven't been on this forum for to long but I am receiving my BMW S1000RR this week. Just looking to see who is out there because I am an avid rider when I do have a bike.

I am stationed at RAF Lakenheath near Brandon Suffolk.

Anyone around this area?
I also live in watford, and im part of a club we do weekly ride outs on thursday and sunday as well as a odd trip to the Ace cafe on fridays.

Feel free to say hello at the BMF if you are heading up there (Bell MCC) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts