BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
These cameras are like cell phones. A new version comes out every year. The next 360 cam Insta and go pro come out with are going to be killer.

·
Registered
366 Posts
yeah this would be an upgrade for me my previous gopro was i think the hero 5 black...so going to the current should be noticeable.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think I got a GoPro 3 in the closest somewhere but I remember the battery would always die quick so I kinda forgot about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you are looking for decent bike mounted cameras I've been happy with the innovv k2. Sorry for not being mounted on a BMW, but this is what it looks like on my Duc. No worrying about batteries, turning it off/on, etc. Just ride and wifi the video off of it when the ride had something memorable.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
slightly OT, a better option (IMHO) than a GoPro is BlueSkySea DV688 - front and rear cams, 1080p. Another option is Insta360 One X - google them both, you guys in yank land can get them cheap.
Oh man, after reading the last line it took me a second to realize he is talking about the USA and not my weekends

·
Registered
275 Posts
@Fatal has your bike stalled at all anymore since the last time? How are you doing with the break in miles?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Has not stalled ever since that one time. Ecu is unlocked. Servo buddy installed. Exhaust servo motor and cables removed. Oem DB killer removed. She rides good. So far no electrical or mechanical issues/glitches.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Has not stalled ever since that one time. Ecu is unlocked. Servo buddy installed. Exhaust servo motor and cables removed. Oem DB killer removed. She rides good. So far no electrical or mechanical issues/glitches.
View attachment 210412
Sweet glad to hear. Are you going to get exhaust for the bike? Plan on flashing it?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts