BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE to be a part of August's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2020 BMW S1000XR
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had some crap later winter weather here in the Pacific Northwest. April started out okay - had a nice little 450-mile round trip ride to Idaho for some killer BBQ ribs:

Water Sky Helmet Motor vehicle Wood

But then things went all to hell in mid-April... this put a damper of riding for a week:

Sky Snow Tree Branch Building

Installed some Wunderlich foot-pegs while waiting for the snow to melt:

Crankset Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bicycle tire Motorcycle

Still waiting for temps to go above freezing.... this is an interesting photo of the bike, might have to make a large poster from this:

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

FINALLY!! Early morning sunshine on the carbon fiber looks particularly fetching... it's time to RIDE! 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive design

Reactions: trakdoc

Registered
I've had my 2022 XR now for about a month but still haven't been able to get out and ride as much as I'd like because if it wasn't raining it was to cold and if it was to cold I was busy but warmer weather is coming :)

Registered
We've had some crap later winter weather here in the Pacific Northwest. April started out okay - had a nice little 450-mile round trip ride to Idaho for some killer BBQ ribs:

View attachment 222046

But then things went all to hell in mid-April... this put a damper of riding for a week:

View attachment 222047

View attachment 222048

Still waiting for temps to go above freezing.... this is an interesting photo of the bike, might have to make a large poster from this:

View attachment 222049

FINALLY!! Early morning sunshine on the carbon fiber looks particularly fetching... it's time to RIDE! 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟

View attachment 222050

View attachment 222046

View attachment 222047

View attachment 222048

View attachment 222049

View attachment 222050
I've had my 2022 XR now for about a month but still haven't been able to get out and ride as much as I'd like because if it wasn't raining it was to cold and if it was to cold I was busy but warmer weather is coming :)

View attachment 222046

View attachment 222047

View attachment 222048

View attachment 222049

View attachment 222050

1 - 4 of 4 Posts