BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Was wondering if I'd get some help. Just traded in my 2016 Aprilia Tuono for a 2018 S1000R, had only 800miles. Was hard getting rid of thr Aprilia, but I do like the sound of the in-line 4. The seat is horribly, and after 90min drive my arse was so sore. Any recommendations for a new seat or and add on? Also, any recommendations for levers that actually work and don't interfere with cruise control? Thanks all
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
504 Posts
Can't speak to the seat, but I have Pazzo shorties that work well with the CC. Just have to be careful during installation.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
"Speaking out my ass" I have my 3rd bike with Saddleman channel seats, that being the S1KR. Love 'em. But this can be like asking about tires or oil.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Sargent Seat (the RR fits the R) and there are a lot of levers that retain the CC and QS if fitted correctly, I have FP Racing.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I "3rd" the Sargent seat opinion. I've had one on my '15 'RR since almost new, and I have 22k miles on it. It looks a mite funny, like a tractor seat...because it kinda is. BUT, that shape has evolved over hundreds of years for a reason, and it's narrower at the front to not impede movement at all when railing, and unlike the stock seat on the '15, it doesn't slant you down to crush your nutz on the tank. Game-changer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts