BMW S1000RR Forum banner

521 - 540 of 570 Posts

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
That wasn't a "joke", CM. Trump was serious. And I think you're intelligent enough to know that.

Man, if the liberals actually believe he meant injecting bleach....well, yeah, it works great! They should all try it! LOL Works especially well when eating Tide Pods washed down with bleach... 😂 😂 😂

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Actually, what's a joke is Finland. Insignificant, irrelevant. $100, put your money where your piehole is. Put up or shut the [email protected] up. He won because WE elected him. You really think Biden, a pedophile with dementia will win? LOL
Forget Finland, CM...the US is on a slippery slope, with Trump greasing the skids. You're backing someone who is going to go down in history...and not in a good way.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
He did mean injecting bleach...directly into the lungs. Talk about "practicing medicine without a license"!

Give up on this guy, CM...

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
It’s difficult to separate politics from this pandemic, but I ask you guys to watch the comments. Let’s focus on the virus and not about the election.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
It’s difficult to separate politics from this pandemic, but I ask you guys to watch the comments. Let’s focus on the virus and not about the election.
Sounds reasonable, but you have to admit the president has mixed the election and the pandemic in a single, volatile brew and has made everything surrounding this world-altering event about himself. So to separate the pandemic from the election has to start in the White House, and that seems unlikely. Until that happens, the two seem inextricably linked.

·
Registered
957 Posts
If the virus would have had free path across murica, tomorrow 1 million deaths would have been achived.
And the amount of daily deaths would have been something like 100k-200k/ the peak out.

It would take only 13 days to get to one million from current situation with "free flow".

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Sounds reasonable, but you have to admit the president has mixed the election and the pandemic in a single, volatile brew and has made everything surrounding this world-altering event about himself. So to separate the pandemic from the election has to start in the White House, and that seems unlikely. Until that happens, the two seem inextricably linked.
you’re a smart guy. Figure it out. As much as I would like to talk about the political side, I refrain myself. Talk about the actual pandemic. I don’t want to see discussion s about what will happen in November. It never fails. Same people tend to ruin threads.

·
Registered
957 Posts
you’re a smart guy. Figure it out. As much as I would like to talk about the political side, I refrain myself. Talk about the actual pandemic. I don’t want to see discussion s about what will happen in November. It never fails. Same people tend to ruin threads.
How about if you do all a favor, and copy this thread, and erase all covid **** from it and leave only politics in it. Then retards, aka "same people", can ruin only that thread with politics?
Rename the copy-thread to "Politics or whatever..."

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, sro. Now, do me a favor - call the White House and tell President Trump that his daily COVID briefings are not a campaign speech, or an excuse to dispense dangerous medical advice.

But to your point...I'll stop talking about the election. But you might admonish a certain poster who prefers invective to rational argument that your comments are directed at him as well.

So...COVID. Looks like folks are getting out and enjoying themselves. Let's see what happens to the "rate of infection" now:

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
How about if you do all a favor, and copy this thread, and erase all covid **** from it and leave only politics in it. Then retards, aka "same people", can ruin only that thread with politics?
Rename the copy-thread to "Politics or whatever..."
Or you can see for yourself how politics is something we don’t allow in the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, sro. Now, do me a favor - call the White House and tell President Trump that his daily COVID briefings are not a campaign speech, or an excuse to dispense dangerous medical advice.

But to your point...I'll stop talking about the election. But you might admonish a certain poster who prefers invective to rational argument that your comments are directed at him as well.

So...COVID. Looks like folks are getting out and enjoying themselves. Let's see what happens to the "rate of infection" now:

I’d rather talk about how number of deaths are the lowest we’ve seen in a long time. I’d rather talk about how I enjoy hanging out with friends. I’d rather we talk about it would be nice to go for a nice dinner once this is over.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Hey i remember going out to dinner and actually eating in the restaurant! Ahh the good ole days.

Lets see if the US will have a huge spike in infections now that some states are trying to open. I now personally know about 6 people that have been infected. One died and she was in her 80’s. Two of my co workers got sent home because their mothers test positive. One of them comes back tomorrow because his test came back negative and he was sent home two weeks ago. We all use masks at work and wear gloves.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
If we go back to the "way things were", as you desire, sro, we'll go back to the sort of ingrained behavior that includes polluting the environment, spending beyond our means, worshiping "media stars" like Kim Kardashian, and eating $200 restaurant meals that are made with commercial ingredients, including cheap unhealthy oils and farm-raised fish, shaking hands with people (out of habit) who think nothing of using the bathroom without washing said hands, running into people on the sidewalk while you text an "OMG, BFF!" message to your all-time best friend that you met on Facebook, and instead of reading a book you'll binge on Netflix.

Have you not noticed how clear the air is lately? It's a f*cking revelation. I hope we never go back to "the way things were".

But that's just me. I'm an old man. I remember when I could see the Milky Way. F*ck it...who's the latest "Instagram star" anyway...??

:unsure:

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
If we go back to the "way things were", as you desire, sro, we'll go back to the sort of ingrained behavior that includes polluting the environment, spending beyond our means, worshiping "media stars" like Kim Kardashian, and eating $200 restaurant meals that are made with commercial ingredients, including cheap unhealthy oils and farm-raised fish, shaking hands with people (out of habit) who think nothing of using the bathroom without washing said hands, running into people on the sidewalk while you text an "OMG, BFF!" message to your all-time best friend that you met on Facebook, and instead of reading a book you'll binge on Netflix.
Don’t you get tired complaining about the same thing all the time? all I asked is to stop taking politics since it’s against forum policy. go back and read my previous post and show me where I said “way things were.” You have no idea how I feel about what’s happening around the world. you have no idea what my opinions and bellies are.

·
Registered
751 Posts
If the virus would have had free path across murica, tomorrow 1 million deaths would have been achived.
And the amount of daily deaths would have been something like 100k-200k/ the peak out.

It would take only 13 days to get to one million from current situation with "free flow".
That's fake data. Look up CDC data, death rate is inline with flue

·
Registered
957 Posts
Watch the video and open CDC. All data to make informative conclusions is public.
328 200 000 muricans x 60% x 0.78% would make at least 1 535 976 deaths, if Covid would spread freely in US.
2017 seasonal flu killed 55 672 muricans.
Covid would kill 28 times more.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Don’t you get tired complaining about the same thing all the time? all I asked is to stop taking politics since it’s against forum policy. go back and read my previous post and show me where I said “way things were.” You have no idea how I feel about what’s happening around the world. you have no idea what my opinions and bellies are.
OK. I guess "off topic" doesn't really mean "off topic"...so perhaps it should be "off topic...except for politics..." Fair enough...I get it...guns are OK (and apparently that includes commentary about using them against people we don't agree with; not sure what that says about "forum rules", but whatever). Politics, though..."NYET!" Thanks for clearing that up.:)

And to answer your question - no, I don't "get tired complaining about the same thing all the time", if by "same thing" you mean the zombie-fication of the human race. Ever see "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"?...classic example (maybe you're too young to remember the film) ;):

Attachments

521 - 540 of 570 Posts