BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sargent Seat for Gen 2 XR

Cost me $429. I had to send them my 2021 XR Sport OEM seat. They used the OEM seat pan to build the seat.
I will sell the 2021 Sargent seat for $275 shipped insured providing you send me your XR Gen 2 OEM seat. Will use the box you send to ship the Sargent seat back to you. Payment with money order, cashiers check or Pay-Pal. Item sold as new, as is with no refunds.
Cannot complete transaction/ ship Sargent seat for Gen 2 XR until your OEM Gen 2 XR OEM seat and payment is received.

Only CON USA...

Best,

Doc (y)






 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
204 Posts
I have a perfect condition OEM low seat I'm not using. I'm have an OEM comfort seat with 3/4" of memory foam added between the OEM foam and the OEM cover that I currently use and found to be 90% comfortable during a 7,000 mile trip to Great Falls and back, but have been thinking about trying Sargent's Revolution Seat to get that remaining 10%. In what way did this seat not work for you?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
204 Posts
That's why I'm hesitating; 90% is pretty good. I don't follow how adding risers that move your bars 20 mm closer to you could make the seat push you forward. I have 2" Roxx risers on my XR that bring my bars back 35 mm with the way I have them angled. To me it seems the slope of the seat causes me to slide forward. From your pic, it looks to me like Sargent has maxed out this slope by making the height of the front of the seat as high as possible where it climbs to the gas tank. Can you confirm this and post/send me pictures showing the front of the seat against the tank. From your silence on the feature, I take it you did not op for the heated seat, right? Thanks. Jerry
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top