BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Got the bike back today a lil disapointed with all the money i've spent only made 166hp and 77tq which seems low to me for having mods and tht alot of the stock dyno graphs i've seen for these bike are around what i made or more. A'm i missing something still or are these really realistic numbers i'm seeing? Or is the bikestill to restricted without a flash to show any good results?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Dyno results in isolation aren't useful. If you had a before and after run then you would know how much you gained or lost. It might be a heart breaker dyno. They don't all read the same

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
In my 2nd post i had a few graph of what i got from my pull granted i was on a set of bad spark plugs but 166hp on a custom tune full system with k&n filter pcv ignotion module and secondary fuel controller does tht sound normal n 91 pump gas? One thing i did notice is they didnt make any inputs to the ignition timing or secondary injector, i just feel like something is missing to not see any gains but actual losses compared to ever graph ive seen online of stock dyno'd bikes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
In my 2nd post i had a few graph of what i got from my pull granted i was on a set of bad spark plugs but 166hp on a custom tune full system with k&n filter pcv ignotion module and secondary fuel controller does tht sound normal n 91 pump gas? One thing i did notice is they didnt make any inputs to the ignition timing or secondary injector, i just feel like something is missing to not see any gains but actual losses compared to ever graph ive seen online of stock dyno'd bikes.
This is what I turned with a full Yoshimura, PCV, SFM on a 80* day.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts