BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes, he is deliberately kicking the back end out for fun using body position, sudden snap-on throttle, etc. He is playing, rather than trying to go fast.
Totally agree. Riding like that is not the fastest way around a racetrack. Being able to do that at will is still impressive though. Mad skills!

·
Vendor
3,226 Posts
Pretty sure this is Troy Corser as @z00 mentioned. Maybe someone should point out that he is not hanging off the bike properly and tell him what he is doing wrong.:serious:

·
Registered
819 Posts
I wonder were tc setting was. Also was he doing it only with throttle application or was he using rear break to start any of the slide?

Edit: brake not break.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is a long shot--but did you used to go by the screen name "Governor" a while back. Did you know Stephen with the 2002 Red White R1 around 2002-2004 in Tampa? Believe you had a GSXR 750.

I know Sexton and he rides a zx10 now. I have the same screen name as I did back then. We as a group were always riding that line and pushing the envelope. Everyone else got old and hardly even ride anymore...

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts