BMW S1000RR Forum banner

S1000rr Exhaust out of Korea

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  brianx42 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm in the market for an exhaust for my 2022 S1000R and stumbled upon this: BMW s1000rr under hidden Exhaust 2020 2021. Emailed them but go no response.
Is anyone firmilar with this product? if so please advise. Thank you.

#2 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm in the market for an exhaust for my 2022 S1000R and stumbled upon this: BMW s1000rr under hidden Exhaust 2020 2021. Emailed them but go no response.
Is anyone firmilar with this product? if so please advise. Thank you.
Hey,

I'm currently residing in South Korea and I've never heard of them. Maybe I can give them a call and will update you.

#15 · (Edited)
Called their office phone and the cell phone. No response.

UPDATE - July 22, 2021

Got a call from the owner of Mayland Industries

They are re-designing the full race system and it could possibly take up to two weeks or longer.
Quality control and Dyno testing are going to be done as well.

I will definitely update you when the owner calls me back.

#11 ·
I ordered the CS Racing exhaust and the first one I received didn't fix so they are suppose to send me another system. I like the looks of it hidden underneath where to old Cat box sat.
Well, it does look better than the cheesy box of the other one, but, I think the fact that the first one didn't fit should clue you in that this is not a quality exhaust. I've never heard of them. CS probably stands for "Chinesium Steel"... That and the fact that a full system should certainly gain you more than 1.5hp! Hell, my Yosh slip-on gave me an extra hp and a couple lb-ft all through the midrange and an extra lb-ft on top and still kept the restrictive cats! But, if looks are your only concern, best of luck to you!

#13 ·
Looks are subjective, but most would say the Yosh, Arrow, akra, Remus, and SC Project all look good and are quality in finish and performance. Taylormade want out of business for a reason...

#16 ·
Hm... I haven't heard of this company before but I work in supply chain specializing in logistics. Based on my recent experience with shipping delays and importers leveraging JIT inventory methodology, it could take up to 4+week for you to receive the product unless they hold some in stock at their distribution center.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.