BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like their rearsets, Attack Performance clip-ons are purpose built to withstand the wear and stress that comes with racing high performance motorcycles. Designed for easy installation, these clip-ons don’t require the removal of the top triple clamp thanks to their handcuff style clamping design. This makes swapping out clip-ons easy. As an additional benefit, spare clip-on bars can be easily obtained should you happen to bend one in a crash.

We will install these very same clip-ons onto our own Riders Discount Project BMW racebike.

To get a set for yourself, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817. If you have any questions, please send us an email: FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM is the address and let us know you saw these clip-ons here!

Sold as a pair.

The hinge on one side of the clip-ons allows easy installation and quick replacement should you damage the clamp itself in a crash.

Clip-on tubes are also easily replaced, simply loosen the two bolts shown here for a quick bar change.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Just like their rearsets, Attack Performance clip-ons are purpose built to withstand the wear and stress that comes with racing high performance motorcycles. Designed for easy installation, these clip-ons don’t require the removal of the top triple clamp thanks to their handcuff style clamping design. This makes swapping out clip-ons easy. As an additional benefit, spare clip-on bars can be easily obtained should you happen to bend one in a crash.

We will install these very same clip-ons onto our own Riders Discount Project BMW racebike.

To get a set for yourself, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817. If you have any questions, please send us an email: FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM is the address and let us know you saw these clip-ons here!

Sold as a pair.

The hinge on one side of the clip-ons allows easy installation and quick replacement should you damage the clamp itself in a crash.

Clip-on tubes are also easily replaced, simply loosen the two bolts shown here for a quick bar change.
Did these replace the OEM bars/location identically?

How involved is the install?

I'm looking at something like this or Heli bars...

Thanks!

B

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have them on my bike. No... Lower than stock, and in my case, I had to add a wheel weight to the steering stop to maintain lock to lock clearance. They are well made, and a $15 handlebar tube is certainly cheaper to replace than the whole OE piece.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I have them on my bike. No... Lower than stock, and in my case, I had to add a wheel weight to the steering stop to maintain lock to lock clearance. They are well made, and a $15 handlebar tube is certainly cheaper to replace than the whole OE piece.

Bryan
Bryan by any chance can you post some pics of the attack bars on your bike?

Also I'm assuming that these bars do not need bar end weights correct?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 12 of 12 Posts