BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of Armor Bodies race bodywork and extra pieces for sale for the previous generation (2010-2017?) S1000RR bikes I am looking to sell.

These ran 9 race weekends plus 2-3 track days. In good shape, but you'll probably want to repaint them with your own design or paint scheme. They've been through two low slides and both were on the right side so the left side is still mint.

Includes:
Upper Front Piece
Windscreen
Lower Belly
Front Fender
Rear Fender
ECU cover tank piece
Tank Side panels
SBK tail top and under piece
Foam seat pad
I'll also throw in some bodywork clips i used with great success, which i find are better than Dzus.

$450 shipped OBO

All I have for pictures are of it mounted, its packaged in a box right now but for a curious buyer I can pull them out and send you more pictures.
Best is to text me 780-SIX68-2695

-Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP -- $399 shipped if i can get commitment soon, i'll be in Utah for UMC round September 13-15 so i can ship for cheaper once I am stateside.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi, what year is your bike?
I'm not sure if I want to spend any money right now, but I want to make sure they'll fit a 2016 before I think too hard.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, what year is your bike?
I'm not sure if I want to spend any money right now, but I want to make sure they'll fit a 2016 before I think too hard.

Thanks,
Mike
Mine is a 2011 and right now i've got 2018 bodywork on it. They will fit right up perfectly. The only difference is the newer style (15+) bodywork has a bit of a lip to the nose fairing. otherwise they are the same. if you text me i can send you better pictures and even show you the difference between the two.

I bought 2011 bodywork but the company shipped me 2018 instead, i was pissed at first and then realized they all mount up perfectly and i looked stupid lol thankfully i didn't write a bad review or complain to the company before i tried them out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mine is a 2011 and right now i've got 2018 bodywork on it. They will fit right up perfectly. The only difference is the newer style (15+) bodywork has a bit of a lip to the nose fairing. otherwise they are the same. if you text me i can send you better pictures and even show you the difference between the two.

I bought 2011 bodywork but the company shipped me 2018 instead, i was pissed at first and then realized they all mount up perfectly and i looked stupid lol thankfully i didn't write a bad review or complain to the company before i tried them out.
Ok thanks, no additional pics needed.
I believe they will fit my 2016, and I think the price is fair.
My problem is I need to decide if I'm going to trade mine for a 2020, and when I'm going to do that.
I'm kind of hoping someone buys them so I don't have to think about it much right now :).
Thanks for the info.

Mike

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks, no additional pics needed.
I believe they will fit my 2016, and I think the price is fair.
My problem is I need to decide if I'm going to trade mine for a 2020, and when I'm going to do that.
I'm kind of hoping someone buys them so I don't have to think about it much right now :).
Thanks for the info.

Mike
BUMP! -- $340 shipped this week since i'll be coming down south. but i'll need to know by Wednesday afternoon if i am packing it down with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts