BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used like new condition APE Clutch Kit that was installed for testing purposes. Needed to verify why one of my gears was not disengaging properly.

Was installed, put on a stand and ran through the gears. Not even a mile on them.

Purchased for $160. Selling for $130 shipped.

These have already been drenched in oil as well before installing.

You will need to use the 2 smaller friction plates that come with your stock clutch kit.

Purchased from Schnitz Racing. Should fit other years, please verify with website.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Used like new condition APE Clutch Kit that was installed for testing purposes. Needed to verify why one of my gears was not disengaging properly.

You will need to use the 2 smaller friction plates that come with your stock clutch kit.
Not for nothing, but I think you are referring to the large thin springs, they aren't really friction plates. @bennymx may chime in with their proper description......

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Thanks @bennymx was trying to assist the OP, as he stated it, to me it seemed a bit sketchy.........complete clutch minus 2 friction plates. Might turn some off, if they weren't already familiar with the clutch components.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts