BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Through the winter, several in the Toronto (GTA area) have suggested a get-together/ride. My thoughts are a Saturday or Sunday coming over the next week or three. Any interest??

Throw some dates out and see what happens. I'm out for May 23/24 and May 30th weekend but after that I should be ok

We can maybe do a ride heading north on those roads and maybe stopping at Webers for a burger?? Open to all suggestions

·
Super Moderator
6,479 Posts
Sunday morning 9AM meet up at Famous Sam's (Woodbine and Stouffville) whoever gets there by 10 agrees on a route and takes off. Much better than trying to organize people.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunday morning 9AM meet up at Famous Sam's (Woodbine and Stouffville) whoever gets there by 10 agrees on a route and takes off. Much better than trying to organize people.

that sounds good, will try that in a few weeks and try to bring a few others out.

thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
6,479 Posts
Read my previous post about Famous Sam's restaurant.

If that's too far from Mississauga, just ride up to the Forks of the Credit, coffee shop called the Higher Ground and meet up with others there, go north as a group. Either place, any Sunday before 10, or before noon for posing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Any of you guys go down to L&L Thursday nights? I never been but have been hearing about it...Might check it out one day.

Also, if any of you guys are in north york want to get together, ping me and we can go for a ride some day.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^^

My buddy went last night to L&L (with his black S1000rr), said lots of bikes.

North york not far - I'm sure we'll set something up soon in the next week or 3.

cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Read my previous post about Famous Sam's restaurant.

If that's too far from Mississauga, just ride up to the Forks of the Credit, coffee shop called the Higher Ground and meet up with others there, go north as a group. Either place, any Sunday before 10, or before noon for posing.
Sams - 'Famous' for what? I was there this past Sunday - what a dump of a breakfast place ! Sure, great price but what a dirty crap hole.......especially the washroom. Nice ride from home but I'll eat at home next time. Place in Campbellville much nicer and 2x the amount of bikes.

·
Super Moderator
6,479 Posts
You're not supposed to EAT there, just MEET. Eat at Tim's across the street. I didn't think you were looking for food recommendations haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts