BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
The videos are mine. I'm glad that you liked it. I will post new ones soon. Beside the posted videos so far I know also how to:
-completely disable abs with license plate on
-change the rpm to 16k like m1000rr
-change the image of the bike in "My vehicle" menu (most of you will like the m1000rr image but it can be changed to other bikes as well like GS.
-playing with heated grips, have 5 levels and change the temperatures of the levels (i'm still testing)
-disable fuel warning. I found the option but didn't test it at all. there was someone who request it maybe he will test it

Also waiting for your requests and if there is someone who found out something new maybe they will share it with us. I'm struggling to have the media active in race pro modes. Nothing works so far.

Premium Member
S1000RR carbon 2022 /
The videos are mine. I'm glad that you liked it. I will post new ones soon. Beside the posted videos so far I know also how to:
-completely disable abs with license plate on
-change the rpm to 16k like m1000rr
-change the image of the bike in "My vehicle" menu (most of you will like the m1000rr image but it can be changed to other bikes as well like GS.
-playing with heated grips, have 5 levels and change the temperatures of the levels (i'm still testing)
-disable fuel warning. I found the option but didn't test it at all. there was someone who request it maybe he will test it

Also waiting for your requests and if there is someone who found out something new maybe they will share it with us. I'm struggling to have the media active in race pro modes. Nothing works so far.
Congratulations on the initiative, I really admire your work, could you tell me about the grip 5 level, the only thing I haven't been able to do yet, and the fuel lamp either! thank you so much !!! 馃憦 (y) :giggle:

Registered
Congratulations on the initiative, I really admire your work, could you tell me about the grip 5 level, the only thing I haven't been able to do yet, and the fuel lamp either! thank you so much !!! 馃憦 (y) :giggle:
what I found out so far is that you can set 5 levels instead of 3 and you can set in % how much heat you want. the problem that I didn't have time to solve is that I have activated a menu for heating and it was annoying. pressing the button pop up the menu. I will try to make it like it is now but with 5 level, for each level you can chose a value from 10% to 100%. ( now the levels are 25% 50% and 70%)

about the fuel warning you have 2 values. one that will make the warning turn on (now is set to ~ 4 liters) and one that will set the warning to go off ( now is at ~5 liters) you can change the values to 0 and I suppose that the warning will go off. Or you can change the ON value to a much lower level. If you have BU search in the kombi module for "reservewarning" and you will find the 2 values. set the on value to 00 and see if you still have the warning. The value for 1 liter should be 05.

I have done all of it a while ago. Plus doing it before BU was released, it makes it easy for the newbies now that its all mapped. Try doing it when it wasn't.
I believe you. I tried to do it with some old cafd mapping and I didn't succeeded. If you have more information (for sure you have more experience than me) maybe you can share it with us so we can make our bikes better.

Vendor
While ESYS will turn off the warning indicator, a better solution if you are endurance racing and sprint racing is to use a 100 ohm resistor. Just remove the fuel tank and remove the fuel level sensor connector. That is all that connector is for is the fuel level. Put the 100 ohm resistor in there and it will show 1XX ( forgot the exact number-maybe 123 ) miles of fuel all the time. This is fine for sprint racing were you know you only want to run 1-2 gallons of fuel and a warning is not needed. Then if you endurance race you put the connector back on and now when you are on track the level warning appears at 26-29 miles to go and you can pit knowing you are close to fuel level low.

Programming the fuel level off or other on the street is not even recommended as you could be in the middle of no where riding in the scenery and forget that you need fuel and that warning could save you a long walk or tow.

Reactions: AlienDelta
21 - 30 of 30 Posts