BMW S1000RR Forum banner
161 - 180 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
The photos and the narrative Benny put up are referring to the S. Unless I'm making the wrong assumption with the pictures being posted and the narrative discussing the changes for the S1000RR immediately below it.
I know whats written but it doesn't make sense, the pictures are of a WSBK focussed machine.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21’ S1000RR Hockenheim Silver
71 Posts
Maybe it’s just the angle, but the mirrors look different. Specifically, the arms seem shorter and more robust.

Also, the tail light/license plate holder is shorter and closer to the tail.

I also noticed the fairing looks like a consistent texture/pattern like carbon fiber weave. I attached a more zoomed in photo so you can see what I mean. It looks identical to the dry carbon BMW uses for the M-Performance parts on their cars… HP4 revival?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
I’m Canada, there will be only 145 bikes coming for the entire country in 2023! There are 8 possible config to choose from. The colors are m motorsport (80), racing red (30) and black Storm Metallic (35).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 s1000rr k67 sport
32 Posts
I honestly think bmw need to go back to the drawing board, and redesign the whole back end of the s/m1000rr the front end is so beautiful beasty with alot of character, but the rear end looks very plain and boring the need to redesign it like the v4 r1 or even the gsxr rear end looks so nice compared to the bmw

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Reliable source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont think they will have red this year if you take a look at the S1000R colors, they get rid of red color for that model. And that number is general sale number for Canada. Your reliable source should stop inventing planets from his bum.

161 - 180 of 299 Posts