BMW S1000RR Forum banner
301 - 320 of 380 Posts

· Registered
647 Posts
I'm not digging those wings if accurate, they look really basic which I can't believe they are if this is the 2nd iteration. More concerning....where do I rest my starbucks coffee in future?

New SRR is prettier though the dark blue is nice.

· Vendor
5,258 Posts
Gosh you would think the FIM would step in at some point and regulate the size of those wings hanging out there. Riders in MotoGP are already knocking the things off at close corner engagements on track in the race.

I see there is alot more carbon around the TFT cluster making up a new fairing stay to support those wings.

· Registered
14 Posts
Gosh you would think the FIM would step in at some point and regulate the size of those wings hanging out there. Riders in MotoGP are already knocking the things off at close corner engagements on track in the race.

I see there is alot more carbon around the TFT cluster making up a new fairing stay to support those wings.
It's gonna be great aftermarket smaller winglet Sales for sure...

· Registered
2021 S1000RR
132 Posts
I know I'm probably going to be in the minority, but I love the look of the new ///M! 'Glory hole' intake, table top winglets for 4 at Starbucks, aero/cooling wheel and brake stuff... looks like they are all in on performance. 👌 All jokes aside, if I was a track junky, I would buy one!

· Registered
647 Posts
That is ALL business.

1. Aero Wheel covers!
  2. Those wings ARE huge! And maybe somehow OK 😬
  3. Big intake
  4. New front mudguard...the whole front end is markedly different to the SRR.
  5. Is that swingarm even longer?
  6. That's a lot of carbon around the dash
  7. Side panels are visibly different to '23 SRR
  8. How is that going to fit with the 35k euro base bike cost that WSBK stipulates? Are we looking at the 40k euro optioned up version and there will be a less pimped base model?

301 - 320 of 380 Posts