BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a great time riding around clifton with 4 other s1000rrs last weekend after the va bike and breakfast.

just seeing whos around the area

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm down for a ride lets set up a ride. Always good road down this way around Falls Lake Area (Raleigh). We have a Sunday ride at 9am out of sheetz gas station, We try to keep a small group 4 to 10.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is there a place(s) were riders meet for breakfast to either start or finish rides around here? Are there any specific forums that groups use to organize informal tides? New Hope (Brass Ring I think too)in PA comes to mind as a place NJ & PA riders would congregate early morning hours.

Bear Mountain in NY/NJ area had some spots. I haven't found something similar in NOVA since moving here.

Looking for riding routes in the NOVA/DC/MD area when I don't have the time to get out west to the foothills.

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
Is there a place(s) were riders meet for breakfast to either start or finish rides around here? Are there any specific forums that groups use to organize informal tides? New Hope (Brass Ring I think too)in PA comes to mind as a place NJ & PA riders would congregate early morning hours.

Bear Mountain in NY/NJ area had some spots. I haven't found something similar in NOVA since moving here.

Looking for riding routes in the NOVA/DC/MD area when I don't have the time to get out west to the foothills.

I try to post on here as much as I can.
http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good places to find s1000rrs, Bikes and breakfast, 2nd sunday each month early morning in clifton...huge turn out with some of the sweetest bikes the area. Nice nice $$$$ town to ride around. Cars and coffee sat morning at katies coffee and sun morning at south riding walmart/dunkn donuts shopping center.

See you around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just picked u a 14 hp4 and sold my 11 to a good friend. I know every back road in the Shenandoah valley, would be happy to show people around some less traveled roads.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Greetings from Fredericksburg,VA!
2nd Sunday of the month, in Clifton? What time, thereabouts?

I'll keep checking back for updates on other rides as well!

·
Registered
24 Posts
The bikes and breakfast is right across the railroads tracks in Clifton off of Clifton Road. If the weather cooperates I'll be out there for the next one!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am noticing a lot of very nice bikes at the northside social in clarendon on sat and sun mornings...and lots of women everywhere...

Lets keep em coming

K

·
0 Posts
Got the track bike setup finally, a few more things to do but for now it's ready!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
getting together with friends at the DC Motorcycle show on Saturday...many of us have S1000RRs.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts