BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

581 - 600 of 601 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Also, MARRC is having a track day tomorrow at Summit Point before the CCS races the following three days (Saturday to Monday). I'll be there for the CCS stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got my first RR

I'm in Southern MD, but ride mostly in VA foothills and WV. I'm usually down to ride if I'm available. Feel free to hit me up for anywhere there's twisties.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm in Southern MD, but ride mostly in VA foothills and WV. I'm usually down to ride if I'm available. Feel free to hit me up for anywhere there's twisties.

Im in Southern MD as well (Accokeek off 210) and found some great roads out there routes 224,425, 301, & 6. Im off during the week if anyone is down for a ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats and welcome.
Thanks Bunky.

Im in Southern MD as well (Accokeek off 210) and found some great roads out there routes 224,425, 301, & 6. Im off during the week if anyone is down for a ride.
Hey Spike. I work during the week, but if a particularly good day comes around I could take a day or half day off. I should have the tag for the Bimmer sometime next week, so after that I'd be up for a ride.

·
Registered
61 Posts
2012 BMW S1000RR
2015 BMW S1000RR
Potomac, Maryland

·
Registered
2016 S1000rr
48 Posts
I wish. California has NO ONE to ride with down here except old Hardley riders. Alot of solo riding to VA for me

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you like to ride the mountains hard....full leather knee down high banked twisties, let me know. There’s a few of us who still ride these things the way the engineers intended.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Can't ride like that on the mountains... It would be my time
Although we don't have any here in central md

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

581 - 600 of 601 Posts