BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

541 - 560 of 601 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey all,

should be picking up my 2016 fully loaded motorsports color added the hp rearsets and hp clutch/brake lever sometime this week! I am in the laurel area

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
for anybody who bought their bike from bobs bmw, did you have to pay for the first service removing the restrictions etc?
I didn't buy it from Bob's but I think you pay for it regardless.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Anybody doing the NC bike track day April 16th and 17th?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
EDIT:
Roger Lyle's MotorcycleXcitement is there that weekend, not sure if a partner org will be too.
Totally forgot about it, @kruizen is supposed to be coaching that weekend with them, and I was hoping to attend Sunday. @hxrly should come on out.
The price on the site has been dropped, from $225 it's only $175 a day. Might even be discounted further if you go both days.

·
Registered
320 Posts
@hxrly roger offers a military discount give him a call

I'll be coaching both days. We also have a race school on Sunday if anyone is interested in getting their race license.

If you've never ridden with motorcyclexcitment before do me a favor and list me as your referrer: Eric Kruizenga I'll give you $10.

Weather is looking good so far, this track is a geat one to knock that winter rust off at.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Since he's nearby now, I wonder if @z00 will stop by and dazzle us all with his immense prowess.

It's like an hour to hour and a half from Raleigh, I think. Garysburg, NC right behind a Lowe's Distribution Center.

>:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
@Fabba don't know but never hurts to call him and ask

God help us all if z00 is on the east coast, he never notified me that he was coming to the east coast.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
@Fabba don't know but never hurts to call him and ask

God help us all if z00 is on the east coast, he never notified me that he was coming to the east coast.
Oh yes, he's posted about being in Raleigh for some time now.

I have a couple friends that are Vets, that ride with TPM, I was just curious. Seems like the appreciation for Military personnel diminishes sharply once they're out. It's unfortunate, as I would like to see Vets continue to get some sort of break, after active service, even if it would not be as much, as it would be if they were still actively serving.

0:)

·
8,310 Posts
Since he's nearby now, I wonder if @z00 will stop by and dazzle us all with his immense prowess.

It's like an hour to hour and a half from Raleigh, I think. Garysburg, NC right behind a Lowe's Distribution Center.

>:)
:x

I'm supposed to go with Loomis the weekend at the end of the month. But I'm moving to a new place and not sure if I can go both days that weekend.

Are you going 16 & 17th? I think few people from Raleigh are going. I have not settled in yet. I need to figure out a way to get my bike to the track. All of my straps and tools are still in storage :crying:

I'm thinking of doing one day with Loomis, and one day with you guys. Gotta see those sexy hairy legs haha

541 - 560 of 601 Posts