BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey, neighbor! I live down in Wheaton (Silver Spring) and rode my new S1000RR away from Bob's BMW today (March 6). I'll be ready for some nice, sane highway runs after a few break-in miles on the Howard County back roads. Let's keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey, neighbor! I live down in Wheaton (Silver Spring) and rode my new S1000RR away from Bob's BMW today (March 6). I'll be ready for some nice, sane highway runs after a few break-in miles on the Howard County back roads. Let's keep in touch.
In for rides. I put 140 yesterday. About 100 more coming in today. PM sent.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Checking in from Frederick. Picking up my scoot on June 5th. Already plan to do the 211/33 loop on the 12th to get rid of them "chicken strips". I'm up for any other weekend rides.

·
Registered
108 Posts
picked mine up from bobs last Saturday, got first service done this Saturday, taking it to road atlanta 3rd and 4th of july for a shake down along with my zx10 track ***** and then monday july 17th going to njmp. I'm in OC, does anyone track ride/race?

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
picked mine up from bobs last Saturday, got first service done this Saturday, taking it to road atlanta 3rd and 4th of july for a shake down along with my zx10 track ***** and then monday july 17th going to njmp. I'm in OC, does anyone track ride/race?
I've tracked at Summit Point a few times on my F1098. Haven't yet hit the track on my RR (which I also got at Bob's, btw) - but I'm signed up for the 2-day California Superbike School at Thunderbolt on 4-5 AUG. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello from just across the state line in WV. I picked up mine from Bob's on June fifth and am in line to get my first service done. I work in MD though so I spend much of my riding time along the great Washington and Frederick county back roads. Nice to have such fun roads for my daily commute.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I sincerely hope everyone who purchased from Bob's didn't pay their abnormal prep+freight+finance manager fees.
What would you consider abnormal? There is a $495 fee that is charged by BMW to all dealers, Bob's included. The dealer is then reimbursed by BMW for part or all of that $495. That is the only item for which I was charged by Bob's, apart from the negotiated price for the bike.

1 - 20 of 596 Posts