BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4,587 Posts
RIP Michael!

Such a sad story. I really hope the offending officer does not get away with it.

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
It is a very sad event, but I would not jump to conclusions based on an, understandably, highly emotional posting. Accidents happen very quickly, typically as a result of a conspiracy of circumstances, and rarely does one side have an accurate and complete story.

Let's put our energy into wishing his family and friends well.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
I wish the family all the best and hope this kind of tragedy doesnt happen to anyone. I also hope the cop gets hung by the balls and bled dry. I've seen the exact same scenario happen to a motorist, except it was a civilian instead of a cop and she got crucified.

·
Registered
818 Posts
RIP Michael. Your struggle is over. Peace to the family. Cops, good or bad, I trust em as far as I can throw them.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Agree

It is a very sad event, but I would not jump to conclusions based on an, understandably, highly emotional posting. Accidents happen very quickly, typically as a result of a conspiracy of circumstances, and rarely does one side have an accurate and complete story.

Let's put our energy into wishing his family and friends well.
Agree; I think that is the best that can be said amidst this said situation. Thx.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Very sad story.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Very sad to read. My condolences to his family and friends.

If the investigation proves the officer was at fault he should be held to the same standard as if he was a civilian.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Tragic for a good rider who wore his gear to die like that. no mention of speed so I don't think he was speeding. It's just tragic trooper prolly didn't see him in construction zone and at night, black bike, black gear I assume....may he rest in peace ! God bless him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts