1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Guys! It's been a while since we all rode together. What about a ride tomorrow 730 @STP? Later is also fine, those of us that are there at 730 can just go for a quick loop and back to STP again, say at 830.

@DemunS1kRR, @415s1000rr, @Outta Control, @wfo439, @RR1, @Bobby Johnny, @gogothrottle @smash adams, @connect2santosh, @Benmc, @gmten

Like before... Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Open to any route. Or even just a couple of loops STP to Stage road and back :)

Was there last Saturday when a frickin drunk cager hit me and I had a lowside. I’m going to get the bike fixed and be back in hopefully a month or so. Weather will be nice out, have a fun ride, and click pics for me :)

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Guys! It's been a while since we all rode together. What about a ride tomorrow 730 @STP? Later is also fine, those of us that are there at 730 can just go for a quick loop and back to STP again, say at 830.

@DemunS1kRR, @415s1000rr, @Outta Control, @wfo439, @RR1, @Bobby Johnny, @gogothrottle @smash adams, @connect2santosh, @Benmc, @gmten

Like before... Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Open to any route. Or even just a couple of loops STP to Stage road and back :)
Doh!

I just prepped my bike for next weekend.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Im from the other side of atlantic, but I watch a bit of internet and youtube

is stp anywhere close to mulholland snake or is it the same thing ?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts

Sorry can't make it. I won't be on the street for a while as the bike is being worked on at Catalyst and will be a track-only bike for the rest of the year (or its life). Might be able to get the Duc running again before the end of the summer to ride on street.

Ride fast, ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Once I am done with trackday, might be riding mostly around Berryessa, Clear Lake area to get pulled over but my CHP buddy. LOL

Or may do Hwy 25.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was there last Saturday when a frickin drunk cager hit me and I had a lowside. I’m going to get the bike fixed and be back in hopefully a month or so. Weather will be nice out, have a fun ride, and click pics for me :)
Damn, sorry to hear about that. Glad you're ok, let's ride when you get the bike back!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
Hope you guys had a good ride! My poor "15 has only been ridden twice this year as track days have been taking precedence.

I've been procrastinating on doing some necessary work on the track bike. Needed to get it done today and a ride would have prevented that. :frown2:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope you guys had a good ride! My poor "15 has only been ridden twice this year as track days have been taking precedence.

I've been procrastinating on doing some necessary work on the track bike. Needed to get it done today and a ride would have prevented that. :frown2:
We went yesterday (too hot and too crowded), but today we were too lazy/had to work/had to plant stuff... :frown2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts