BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice thanks for the info. Did those come in recently? In still waiting on mines so the information everyone is giving me especially in Cali I appreciate.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am not sure what's up but my local dealership received two more bikes here in Utah about two weeks ago also if you preordered it you should have received a letter from BMW Motorrad Corporate office with some sort of explanation.

·
Registered
62 Posts
So I heard there is a recall due to an oil line issue on some bikes.A dealer told me they won't sell until this issue is resolved.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts

·
4,667 Posts
There is a stop sale on all 2020 RRs produced pre june. Many of parts for oil cooler recall won't be available till Dec.
New production is still in limp mode, only few units are being produced. Looks like BMW is trying to find any other possible issues.

Jan is expected date for post summer production. Just had this confirmed with a dealership.

·
Vendor
2,629 Posts
That one's mine, sorry guys :)
Since the VIN is in the cycletrader post The production date on that one is

Prod. Date September 02, 2019

that means it is one of the first built after the Euro Vacation days. I wonder how many of these first release glitch fixes are in this one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just talked to them. The bike is built but does not know when the arrival date will be.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Just talked to them. The bike is built but does not know when the arrival date will be.

(If that's the spec you're interested in) I'd put a deposit down with them if I were you. Most dealers that have bikes incoming also have a wait-list. Nice find @cjc

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thing is I have a deposit in San Diego for about 6 months already so I dont know if it's worth it because mine should arrive before December, which is what this dealer quoted me on.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
My dealer tells me bikes arrive 60-90 days after they've been allocated to him. So probably about the same for the WA dealer - but I'm guessing.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts