Spring is a great time to look over your motorcycle and freshen up worn out components before you hit the open road. Why not freshen up with customized brake lines by Spiegler.
Most OEM manufacturers recommend that you replace your rubber brake lines every 2 to 3 years. Over time OEM rubber lines deteriorate rapidly due to expansion and UV damage. This leads to increased braking distances and possible failure.
Spiegler brake lines are made using only the finest materials:
- Torsion Fitting System allows for 360 degree rotation of banjo fitting for correct alignment
- Tight weave stainless steel braid eliminates line swell, providing better performance and consistent feel
- DuPont™ Teflon® PTFE lining reduces line expansion and provides greater durability
- Crimp sleeves are high grade stainless steel offering better durability and longevity
- All lines are DOT approved, providing quality assurance and peace of mind
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE