BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the west valley. You could come over here and swap or I'd come to your place. No biggy That is if your here in AZ.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
I'd rather not just to keep everyone safe if an issue was to arise.
Well, I could understand the concern to a degree.
That said I have bought and sold from members here on faith, and have never been disappointed. When I send something out if the standard insurance included doesn't cover the cost of a new replacement item, and shipping I pay more for it.

For an example I sold some track bodywork pieces I no longer had use for, but insured the 2 pieces for $300 in case the carrier lost or crushed them. That only cost an additional $4.00, those pieces you want to swap are a lot smaller, though the actual replacement cost is most likely a bit more. Everything done through PayPal, every time friends and family method.

Just saying, there's quite a few of us from here where each of you live........

EDIT total for shipping from VA to MD and the insurance was $23 and it was in a huge a$$ box, which neither of you would need so even though the distance is far greater you wouldn't have to deal with an oversize box surcharge.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I'd rather not just to keep everyone safe if an issue was to arise.
Guess some people have trust issues. I have no problem sending out $1500 to a member here and getting $800 from others. I've done probably a dozen + transactions w/o any issue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts