BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to remove the rearsert footpegs and have seen the blanking plates to cover the empty holes. The problem I see is that the blanking plates are black and I have the M Series S 1000RR and the frame isn't black. Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can either get a matching color to the frame blanking plates or where I can get plugs to insert where the screws would normally go? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I haven’t removed my passenger pegs yet but I did take a look at it the other day and I bet if you remove them and didn’t put anything there it would not be that noticeable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven’t removed my passenger pegs yet but I did take a look at it the other day and I bet if you remove them and didn’t put anything there it would not be that noticeable.
I'm concerned about "stuff" getting up in the open holes, but I'll remove them and put the bolts back in and see what that looks like, as someone else pointed out... I'll see how far they stick out or may look to get a black plastic plug to insert, another good suggestion!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts