BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow RR owners,

Just wanted to get a good look at everyone's RR that has a unique color.

For example I know there has been the gold, the yellow, the thunder grey, the fire blue and others if I'm missing any. Please Post some pictures here of your rare Colored RR.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
None of the factory colors are rare. There's plenty of them out there. Now some people have custom paint jobs which is cool....they could post/repost em here.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None of the factory colors are rare. There's plenty of them out there. Now some people have custom paint jobs which is cool....they could post/repost em here.
Maybe rare was a wrong choice of words, I apologize for that. Just talking about the colors BMW brought out for a year but didn't make the next. They are not rare but the color was not used for the following year. Again, sorry for the poor choice of words.

·
Registered
828 Posts
In track form

The "egg yolk" rare colored RR.

·
Registered
828 Posts
In street form

Denali, AKA Mt. Mckinley ride

back when she had about 30miles on the odometer

·
Registered
979 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!

My god that plate is huge!

Thats bound to cause lift at high speeds.
Thanks guys! I was hesitant at first when purchasing since I had never ween it in person. But the second I saw it when picking it up I fell in love with the color.

Germany doesn't have small license plates. Mine is the size of a car plate in the US but if your German the plates are the size of clipboards.

Here's a few more pics 😏

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 55 Posts