BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Does this piggyback also control timing curves, allowing me to advance/retard ignition timing events?
As mentioned above, to do so you need the Rapidbike Race module.

That is awesome to hear!!
What were the power gains for it? I'm curious how it compares to the Brentune :)
This is a different line of product. This constantly monitors your air/fuel ratio and corrects it. So even if you have a Brentune, this will optimize the tune of the bike.

Where do you fit the rapidbike if you have the factory alarm
Take a look at this thread, there should be enough room to fit it in the trunk : https://www.motomillion.com/blogs/m...e-evo-fuel-controller-module-on-a-bmw-s1000rr

·
Registered
322 Posts
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, this is a great unit for someone that wants to keep AFR happy while playing around with new head pipe and filter without going to dyno time? I have no need to do anything with timing...I believe BMW figured that out for me. But I would like to throw an akra header and sprint filter just because I feel like I'm supposed to? I want flames, noise and quick-shifter pop :grin2:

Anything that you sell that would give me the smooth throttle of RACE with the less engine breaking of SLICK? That would be the perfect mode.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, this is a great unit for someone that wants to keep AFR happy while playing around with new head pipe and filter without going to dyno time?
You are correct. We stuck our bike on the dyno to verify the A/F and it was doing as advertised.

Let me know if you are looking for the Sprint Filter and Akra to go along with it, I am sure we can package them together for you. PM is key :)

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Got an exhaust? Looking to get your S1000RR's tune corrected?

Rapidbike EVO is the most intelligent solution, without having to empty your pockets. The only fuel controller module that will keep the adaptive learning function of your ECU and retain your O2 sensors.

Get the Rapidbike EVO for S1000RR from your favorite high-end parts retailer www.motomillion.com

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm one of happy customers who recently bought RACE version from you guys. Thanks a lot!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
You are welcome!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts