BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rapidbike products are now available at www.motomillion.com

What is the Rapidbike Evo, and what makes it better than the alternatives?

Rapidbike EVO is a fuel controller unit that puts the fueling operations of the S1000RR totally in your hands. It also features an adaptive tuning feature which will auto tune your S1000RR as you ride. The party piece of the Rapidbike Evo is that, unlike other fuel controllers, this system is able to make changes in both the closed loop and the open loop sections.

Rapidbike EVO provides a powerful and affordable solution to tune your S1000RR.

Want to see how easy to install it is? Check out there comprehensive step by step install by clicking here.

Will it fit my S1000RR?
- Fits all S1000RR models, be sure to select the correct model year before ordering.

How much?
- Rapidbike EVO is $595.00 with fast an free shipping within USA!

How to order?
- Order directly from www.motomillion.com

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Best option as far as the fuel controller modules go for the S1000RR. The adaptive tune function will make sure the tune is adjusted automatically and is improved with each ride.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how does this work with the oem quickshifter? do i need to also buy the rapid bike quickshifter sensor or will oem sensor work?
If you already have the OEM quickshifter on your bike, you don't need to buy the rapidbike quickshifter sensor. The Rapidbike Evo fuel controller module works along side the oem quickshifter. No extra parts/sensors needed.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
If you already have the OEM quickshifter on your bike, you don't need to buy the rapidbike quickshifter sensor. The Rapidbike Evo fuel controller module works along side the oem quickshifter. No extra parts/sensors needed.
Will it also allow you to adjust the killtime of the OEM quickshifter?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Are you also going to carry the race version (think it's now called "racing") that also does ignition mapping?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you also going to carry the race version (think it's now called "racing") that also does ignition mapping?
We do have them, just need to get it added to the site. So for now if that is the unit you are looking for PM me.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Does this include multiple maps to download or base off of, or is it a full standalone where you create your own map and set your fuel trims/ timing/ etc?

I've done the latter with cars but never on the bikes.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Does this include multiple maps to download or base off of, or is it a full standalone where you create your own map and set your fuel trims/ timing/ etc?

Rapidbike has maps installed based on your model and auto tunes on the fly. Literally plug-in-play

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Rapidbike is not like a Bazzaz or a PC, no tunes need to be downloaded, it works like an autotune and it constantly changes the tune to meet the perfect air fuel ratio.

We just dyno'd our S1000RR with the Rapidibke EVO, has no modules installed, the bike has the Akrapovic full titanium system and the Sprint Filter PM93S installed on it, the tuner was very impressed with the air fuel graph. It was almost spot on.

I think for those people who don't race for big dollar, and are just enthusiasts, Rapidbike EVO itself is a great unit.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Rapidbike is not like a Bazzaz or a PC, no tunes need to be downloaded, it works like an autotune and it constantly changes the tune to meet the perfect air fuel ratio.

We just dyno'd our S1000RR with the Rapidibke EVO, has no modules installed, the bike has the Akrapovic full titanium system and the Sprint Filter PM93S installed on it, the tuner was very impressed with the air fuel graph. It was almost spot on.

I think for those people who don't race for big dollar, and are just enthusiasts, Rapidbike EVO itself is a great unit.
That is awesome to hear!!
What were the power gains for it? I'm curious how it compares to the Brentune :)

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
That is awesome to hear!!
What were the power gains for it? I'm curious how it compares to the Brentune :)
I have a baseline dyno with Akrapovic titanium long can and am installing Rapid Bike Evo this Friday and will have another dyno run to compare shortly after.

Does this piggyback also control timing curves, allowing me to advance/retard ignition timing events?
My understanding is that Rapid Bike Racing (not Rapid Bike Evo) has ability to control ignition timing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts