BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the latest product to come from our "skunkworks" - spring loaded quick release seat pins. these stainless steel pins are a simple upgrade that allow easy access to under the riders seat without the need for tools. these kits will be shipping by the end of the week and are only $25/pair. click here to order.

·
Vendor
7,705 Posts
May have to get me some of these... so if I understand correctly. All I have to do is push the seat on and the little spring loaded ball holds it on... and then to take the seat off, just pull up on the seat and you're set?

·
Registered
814 Posts
May have to get me some of these... so if I understand correctly. All I have to do is push the seat on and the little spring loaded ball holds it on... and then to take the seat off, just pull up on the seat and you're set?
That will be great if they work like that. I got some Buell seat pins that are drilled and have pins that go through to hold the seat - but the BMW seat comes down too far to access the pins.

KeS

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
ok, going to order a set too - a small packet envelope (i.e. not USPS packaging), can cost less than $5 and still go priority and make it to Korea in under a week. Well, whatever it costs you, please refund the difference :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok, going to order a set too - a small packet envelope (i.e. not USPS packaging), can cost less than $5 and still go priority and make it to Korea in under a week. Well, whatever it costs you, please refund the difference :)
for overseas shipping, we use either international express or priority international (otherwise we have to make a special trip to the post office which isn't cost effective).

please make sure when ordering to note that you want the less expensive shipping. since i'm not the shipping guy, i have to manually catch your order and change it otherwise it will go international express.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
d'oh, I *just* ordered my set...so I'm going to be getting second batch pins? Well, it's not like I can't get under my seat without them - but those are definitely a clever item :)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.