BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
He used to ride with my local group. He crashed so many times. There are some dumber riders out there on Gixers. >:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow. Death is pretty final and to end your life and all that it could have been (not to mention forever breaking the hearts of all who loved you) for an adrenaline rush is the epitome of STUPID. SMH.
Sorry to be harsh, but I don't wanna see anyone's life come to an end on account of willful recklessness. Life is too precious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm always amazed that he's managed to ride like that for so long. His newer videos are a bit over-edited, but the speed ramping, cuts to music beats and random sound effects are pretty on point and creative. They effects would probably go farther if sprinkled in and not used every single cut or for every minor event.

Maxwrist wheelies by a slow rider just chillin'. *adds speed ramp, zoom, tracking, sound effects, rewind and slow mo, zoom out cut to different camera angle, repeat again from other camera* "Dude just got Max-passed!"

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I'm not a fan of Max. The guy who makes up the other half of the channel, "Wristy," is much less of a douche. He's alright. Softer spoken compared to Max, and way less annoying. Also more considerate. But Max... Jesus, what a tool. That Max guy sold his R6 a few videos ago. The rear axel nut was missing and he told the perspective buyer to zip-tie the axel-block on the other side (and ride with no axel nut!!). Max said "it'll be fine for the ride home." What a f*ckin tool to put someone else's life at risk just to get what you want.

I'm not going to sit here and tell someone else how to ride, or judge someone else's personal decisions for themself. But to knowingly instruct a rider to do something so dangerous just to finalize a sale? Total piece of sh*t.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Max doesnt ride that way anymore since he came to the states. He is also back on a Bmw like this one in this video.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts