BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, checking to see if there are members interested in a group buy for exhaust?

There are some great deals to be had out there, and we can make a group buy which would cater all budgets. Meaning this would be valid for a range of brands, such as Akrapovic, Hindle and Spark exhaust.

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Would be nice. You thinking full or just slip on?

Not sure I can warrant such an expensive exhaust system. But eventually I'd love to do full akra with the carbon, sprint filter, IAT relocation, and maybe a tune. Would get me closer to 200 whp.. but do I really need that?

This one would look great on the black color scheme -

https://www.akrapovic.com/#!/motorcycle/product/road/15602?brandId=44&modelId=377&yearId=4014
for accommodation sake slip-on would be good.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Akrapovic Racing Exhaust System for me. I'm interested as I'm turning my 2016 in more of a track bike for next year. What timeline are you looking at?

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Akrapovic Racing Exhaust System for me. I'm interested as I'm turning my 2016 in more of a track bike for next year. What timeline are you looking at?
As long as the kits are in stock, it would pretty much be an immediate buy.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Let me get some pricing and availability today for everyone.

Post here if you'd want a PM or alternatively you can directly PM me.
Please PM me if you have any deals on slip-ons. Note I'm in Australia so shipping overseas is a consideration.

Thanks Moto!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looking for an exhaust for my 13. Wanting an Akrapovic with Carbon muffler. But open to what ever deal is best. Please PM pricing.

Thank You.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Please PM price for 2015 Ti exhaust (just headers). Getting tired of waiting for my order to ship from another vendor.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts