BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks. I'm parting out a 2013 and a 2015 S1000RR. Will be keeping engines but everything else is going. Both former race bikes, so limited lights or controls.

Notable items that are left:
Also parting a 2015 now and just digging into it and checking over parts. I know it has:
Post or PM me with any requests. Will add parts, pics, links as I take stuff apart. I am located in Milpitas, CA. I can ship but will give deals for local pickup. Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 Granite Grey S1000rr with ABS
515 Posts
What’s the aftermarket shifter? If it’s an IRC Blipper I’m interested

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might. I have a box of extra rear set and foot peg parts. I will check. I just got a 2015 to part out as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I didn't reply. Don't have any passenger pegs unfortunately. I presume they were removed and tossed off both these bikes long ago!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry they are not HP wheels! I haven't pulled those off yet. They are in really nice shape though. I will try dismount the tires next week and get some photos of them up. So convenient to be able to roll the bike around the garage :)

·
Registered
2016 BMW S1000RR
13 Posts
Sorry they are not HP wheels! I haven't pulled those off yet. They are in really nice shape though. I will try dismount the tires next week and get some photos of them up. So convenient to be able to roll the bike around the garage :)
I was primarily looking for forged. But i may consider the non-HP set if they're in decent condition. They're going on a track bike so i just at least need matching wheels, also means that im not being too picky on condition. As long as they are true, hold pressure, and not overly beat up. I'll keep an eye on this thread for when you put up some pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts