BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I was there this weekend! So was Josh Hayes going warp 1 and then a king of the baggers bike on day 2

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was there this weekend! So was Josh Hayes going warp 1 and then a king of the baggers bike on day 2
I saw Dave Moss. Does he still tune the suspension or is he working as a private mechanic for racers?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah, the bagger guys were pitted next to me. He said he was #6 at LagunaSeca iirc. Dave was finishing up his hypersport tire series and was running A and B groups. That’s a lot of riding…

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To me the baggers remind of the harley stunters going to track. This is the first year ive seen the harleys track. I dont remember seeing harleys even last year.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup this is unwatchable.
It's not for you. go back to your norcal tracks run your mouth on your videos. I'll be back at Buttonwillow on August 7th (Saturday) with TrackDaz. BTW there is a dial you can slow down the video if you want to spend time watching it at a slower speed.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
It's not for you. go back to your norcal tracks run your mouth on your videos. I'll be back at Buttonwillow on August 7th (Saturday) with TrackDaz. BTW there is a dial you can slow down the video if you want to spend time watching it at a slower speed.
I guess it's not for me either then. I can't deal with sped-up videos either, I lose interest immediately. If the goal is for others to watch it, why not just have it play at normal speed? If a person wants to speed it up or slow it down they can, but when someone comes into a video expecting normal speed, and everything is like an Alvin and the Chipmunks motorcycle video, we lose interest real quick. It's like the US guys that switch their dash to read kilometers to try and impress people with their "speed" because it's easy to see the numbers (and think they're mph) but hard to see the "kph" text.

Regardless, best of luck and stay safe!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess it's not for me either then. I can't deal with sped-up videos either, I lose interest immediately. If the goal is for others to watch it, why not just have it play at normal speed? If a person wants to speed it up or slow it down they can, but when someone comes into a video expecting normal speed, and everything is like an Alvin and the Chipmunks motorcycle video, we lose interest real quick. It's like the US guys that switch their dash to read kilometers to try and impress people with their "speed" because it's easy to see the numbers (and think they're mph) but hard to see the "kph" text.

Regardless, best of luck and stay safe!
Most of the threads/vids I create is to create a track riding interest rather than running stupid speeds on the street, hangout at stop lights, and lane splitting. I only sped up the content of the day is because watching it is hella of boring. Well boring to me. Doing it is something else. It's an addictive experience.

I go twice a month and video all the riding, but a lot of it looks the same. It's not the exact experience when riding. I am not sure if you even track the BMW, but if you do we like to see content.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts