BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The gold standard in suspension and steering technology is now available through your favorite high end parts retailer www.motomillion.com

We are happy to announce the Ohlins SD038 Steering Damper kit for S1000RR 2012 to 2018 and HP4 2013 to 2014 has been added to our ever growing list of high end performance parts for your BMW S1000RR.

- Direct replacement for your existing steering damper.
- Fully adjustable and rebuildable.

What does it to?
- A steering damper is a suspension system for the side to side motion of your front end. We've all experienced some sort of a head shake or have seen videos of violent head shakes and the dangers to us as rides. The Ohlins SD 038 is designed to be fully adjustable, so be it on the track or on the street, it is and upgrade to the factory steering damper. It stabilizes the head shake and also reduces rider fatigue that may be caused by this phenomenon.

How much?
- Ohlins SD038 Steering Damper kit for S1000RR / HP4 is only $375
- Shipping is always fast and free within USA.
- Quick and affordable shipping for international customers.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-5 Business days! (in USA)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

Will it fit my S1000RR?
- Fits BMW S1000RR 2012 to 2018
- Fits BMW HP4 2012 to 2014

How do I purchase?
- Purchase directly from our website using the following links: Ohlins SD038 Steering Damper Kit

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!...

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Remember to use the forum discount code S1000RRFORUM at check out to get your member discount.

In stock and at your doorstep in 1-3 business days (within USA).

Order directly from this link > Ohlins SD038 Steering Damper for HP4 and S1000RR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts