BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1961 - 1979 of 1979 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Anyone looking for an M bike or Hockenheim Silver? Motohio in Columbus, OH have one of each unclaimed coming in soon. Hockenheim Silver expected in a couple of days. M expected shortly after that. Contact Dave Russell at 614-759-6686 Ext 222.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I remember when I first got my HP4 someone I occasionally rode with told me that BMW made a blue HP4. He even googled it and showed me the picture. I laughed and told him let’s keep riding because the exhaust fumes were getting to him.
you can find almost anything on the Internet. That was for sure powder coated unless someone was that good with Photoshop

·
Registered
34 Posts
The BMW dealer here in Tel-Aviv has an all black 2020 one on the showroom floor. It is a custom paint done by the dealer. Looks nice, even though some of the body lines are obscured when painted black

·
Registered
415 Posts
The BMW dealer here in Tel-Aviv has an all black 2020 one on the showroom floor. It is a custom paint done by the dealer. Looks nice, even though some of the body lines are obscured when painted black
No pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am supposed to pick up my bike form there in a few days. Will take pictures and post. They went with glossy paint (I would have gone with matt)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I saw the big cat. I will just have it coated on the outside. The head pipes will be coated inside and outside and should help with the motor "compartment" heat.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
200 degrees between your legs on any bike is hot. It's only now getting close to 80 degrees in CT so I cant comment on how the full system feels heatwise but if I was worried about heat I would have gotten a cruiser. I only ride in full gear so I dont feel much heat anyway.

·
Registered
57 Posts
So you do have a full system and I ride jeans, race boots, and a longsleeve white T on hot days, I still have a stock exhaust and while riding in 90 degree weather this past week in Cincinnati it was a lil uncomfortable but I just kept moving.

1961 - 1979 of 1979 Posts