BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,463 Posts
We go every year, it's just 20 minutes from our house. Most of the gear at the show is older stuff that the vendors want to move, but sometimes you get a deal on current versions. Often there are street tire and helmet deals, but look closely at the date codes before buying. Lots of beef jerky, cabin boy outfits, chaps, belt buckles and tattoo booths, but what else is there to do in the winter? They have been trying to put together a "used bike" section for a few years, and again they will try this year. Usually only 20 used bikes or so, but that may change. There's also lots of representation from Christian biker clubs, touring clubs and destination resorts that cater to bikers.
But this year Shania Twain's custom Victory will be there, if that makes a difference to you.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill b going for sure. Was looking to get a suit, some new tires and some gloves, besides just something to do.

Good deals on this site from vendors a week or so ago but just not what was lookin for.

Anyways, b nice to meet u there for a quick hello. I can pm u my number (vice versa) and txt u when and where ill b.

Enjoy the weather...

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Just do it! Great show

I went one year I was in town visiting. (home is 1400 km away) and found the following A) my son wanted to do a motorcycle course with me and I spoke to a number of course providers and had an opportunity to sit on the bike they were providing. Upon talking to them and trying out the bike re size I knew which course provider we would choose. B) I always found that wearing ((ATGATT) leathers I sweat on the hotter days and came across a product that was made in Canada with Italian materials. The VNM manufacturer Aliki came over to the booth and described why her product was the best and sized me so the product would fit. ( She has a special on the product now 2 for 1) I was amazed at all of the booths and the information. I bought a bike as one person had the K1300GT that just came out and raved about the product. Three months later I was the proud owner of one. So I spent over $20 000 with the help of comments from people at the show and I am pleased to say the items are still in use today and for years to come. :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
6,463 Posts
VNM Gear http://vnmsportgear.com/ is absolutely awesome stuff. We've tried the usual MotoD, Dainese and a few others and we keep coming back to Aliki's stuff. Try it out if you get a chance, she's easy to reach through Facebook. And yes, there will be VNM stuff at this year's show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts