BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been MIA on here for a loooooong time but I'm still around...been riding the Super Duke R a lot.

Just sharing some shots I took this Saturday and Sunday of sunny weather we had in the Bay.....and of course now its raining again.

Saturday was the KTM Demo event so took some shots of that and Sunday was just riding around SF with the wife (GSXR).

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh:You go through bikes faster than most people wear out socks. Last time you posted you had 2 sumos. Still have them? Good to see you posting again.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laugh::laugh::laugh:You go through bikes faster than most people wear out socks. Last time you posted you had 2 sumos. Still have them? Good to see you posting again.
lol! well i sold the GSA, 701, 690SMC, R1200GSA, and the Panigale R.

Now its just the GSXR, SDR, and the S1000RR....the s1000rr im really trying to hold onto but the Super Duke is really just a lot of fun!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
My only "street bike" right now is a KTM 500EXC sumo and with valve adjustment checks called for every 30 hours, it's not really even that. :frown2: It's been limited to Redwood Rd. and Pinehurst so far. Next bike will be the new S1000RR whenever it's delivered. Bets are Sept. Oct. so far. Doing any track days with the new bikes?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My only "street bike" right now is a KTM 500EXC sumo and with valve adjustment checks called for every 30 hours, it's not really even that. :frown2: It's been limited to Redwood Rd. and Pinehurst so far. Next bike will be the new S1000RR whenever it's delivered. Bets are Sept. Oct. so far. Doing any track days with the new bikes?
I was able to take the S1000RR (stock) to Ken Hill coaching for 2 days last year. no track days yet with the new mods.

I was suppose to take the SDR to Thill yesterday (Calitrackdays) but I opted to not go due to the weather.

I'll sign up to more...just the weather messing it up really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts