BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to accept that my plan to get rich from the movie and retire into the sunset on 2 wheels has deviated from my intended path, so thanks to everyone who did support it, it's still available by disc and on Amazon digital, but it'll premiere at 5 pm Texas time tonight on youtube for anyone who hasn't had a chance to watch. Art is meaningless if it's not shared, so here you go.

Yes, it's all done by me including writing and recording the soundtrack, but no, it's not just 2 hours of gopro footage. It's an actual documentary and has received 13 film fest awards and recognitions. This is a very personal share of the most significant period of my life for multiple reasons including triumph and tragedy. There's a ton of 2 wheeled fun from building a custom chopper and riding it to Biketoberfest to the mods to my s1000rr to prepare it and the actual ride on it becoming the fastest person to ride a motorcycle across America. Enjoy, have a great weekend, and best to all of you in 2022!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FWIW I really enjoyed it. Highly recommended. It's a totally different type of movie. Authentic is an understatement.
thanks, Tom. I remember some posts after you watched it. i still need to buzz you for a coffee or bite on one of my future rides up to austin. appreciate the kind words.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I would have bought a copy, but as I remember I think the payment was going thru Paypal, which was previously responsible for someone trying to rip my off via my credit card for over $3,000. My bank shut that down and I never owed anything, but the lack of help I got from Paypal to try and track the culprit down make me never want to use them again.

I'd like a copy, so, maybe we can figure out another way.

Reactions: verrucktaxe

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would have bought a copy, but as I remember I think the payment was going thru Paypal, which was previously responsible for someone trying to rip my off via my credit card for over $3,000. My bank shut that down and I never owed anything, but the lack of help I got from Paypal to try and track the culprit down make me never want to use them again.

I'd like a copy, so, maybe we can figure out another way.
sure amigo. paypal is great when it works, but i've heard other horror stories from ppl that had a bleeding ulcer experience with it too.

it can be bought digitally on amazon if you prefer that, or if you want a bluray or dvd, just text me, and we can do venmo or just a check in the mail, whatever works for you man!

Reactions: ZZZ

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
sure amigo. paypal is great when it works, but i've heard other horror stories from ppl that had a bleeding ulcer experience with it too.

it can be bought digitally on amazon if you prefer that, or if you want a bluray or dvd, just text me, and we can do venmo or just a check in the mail, whatever works for you man!
I'll txt ya later and we can probably just do the snailmail thing and I'll mail ya a check. I promise it won't be a rubber one... 🤣

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll txt ya later and we can probably just do the snailmail thing and I'll mail ya a check. I promise it won't be a rubber one... 🤣
10-4 and better not be, or i'll have to send moose and rocko to help you find your checkbook (caddyshack reference)

• Haha
Reactions: ZZZ

·
Vendor
4,096 Posts
I brought it on Amazon and every time I login to Amazon Prime on TV its the first thing it wants me to watch is this again. Well, its the only thing I ever brought on Amazon so I guess that is why its on the top 1 slot.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I brought it on Amazon and every time I login to Amazon Prime on TV its the first thing it wants me to watch is this again. Well, its the only thing I ever brought on Amazon so I guess that is why its on the top 1 slot.
haha, yeah, that's one way to get priority, no competition!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Watched this morning... enjoyed immensely!!! Great work, accomplishment! So sad of your loss 😥. Thank you for sharing!!!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Watched this morning... enjoyed immensely!!! Great work, accomplishment! So sad of your loss 😥. Thank you for sharing!!!
glad you liked it and appreciate the sympathies. fcking brutal end to what should've been the best year ever. thanks and have a great weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts