BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
SHOUT OUT TO FORUM VENDORS (if you even read this! lol)... Hit me with your best shot?

2014 HP4. 22000km. never wheelied or stoppied! Yes you can laugh cuz i dont know how to be cool.

Depending on the cost shipped to Toronto, I'd have to decide between the Brembo aluminium billet MC, or the RCS - but i dont track this bike. And then do the same with the clutch side for symmetry. ouch my wallet..

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
SHOUT OUT TO FORUM VENDORS (if you even read this! lol)... Hit me with your best shot?

2014 HP4. 22000km. never wheelied or stoppied! Yes you can laugh cuz i dont know how to be cool.

Depending on the cost shipped to Toronto, I'd have to decide between the Brembo aluminium billet MC, or the RCS - but i dont track this bike. And then do the same with the clutch side for symmetry. ouch my wallet..
If doing a wheelie makes you cool, then I'd say your standards are in need of re-calibration:grin2:.

So I will assume you no longer have the stock reservoir, why not pick one up at your local dealer or maybe from this forum, heck, even ebay has some decent units. I track my bike with the brembo 19RCS MC, and still use the stock reservoir, not sure why it would even be changed out, oh, maybe it's part of that cool thing:wink2:

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
@netaron I never know how to be cool. I just love to ride without thinking what everyone thinks; that butterfly feeling at the base of your balls while riding cannot be substituted with anything else, and no its not the vibration! lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts