BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
4,665 Posts
I rode with N2 last season and it was well organized. They partnered with evolveGT on some of their track events.
If you buy the basic membership, you will have access to both events depending on the track.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Based on everything I read, they are both solid. Guess you can't go wrong. I'll look at available dates and pricing then.

Thanks!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'll be there with California Superbike School in August :grin2: I've not ridden that track before! (or it was so long ago I don't remember!) Love going to a new track!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'll be there with California Superbike School in August :grin2: I've not ridden that track before! (or it was so long ago I don't remember!) Love going to a new track!!
I hope to be there with CSS in August too - look forward to seeing you out there - I will be the old slow guy.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I hope to be there with CSS in August too - look forward to seeing you out there - I will be the old slow guy.
Lol, ok. I'm sure we can turn you into a fast old guy, or at least a super smooth and better skilled old guy :grin2::nerd: Hope to see you there! Please come and introduce yourself if you make it. I love meeting forum friends at the school.

·
4,665 Posts
@z00 did you try there atp program was thinking about since its similar to ycrs but cheaper
ATP? With which school? I have not. Cornerspeed is another good school if you can find a spot. Cheaper as well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yup..:frown2:I tried this weekend for the hell of it and CCS emailed me saying it was full but recommended the end of July session there. Don't want to wait that long but maybe I'll meet you there that Monday.

Awwwww too bad. :frown2: The schools fill up so fast sometimes!!! You could go on the wait list if that's an option for you? Hope you get to do one of the schools you want!

:grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
@misti how much notice does one get, when someone drops out?
I'm sure there's cancellation policy with certain time specific deadlines, just don't know how soon after that does css try and notify, or is it up to the day of the event?

Wouldn't want to end up like that doctor, getting dragged off the plane.

·
Registered
601 Posts
@misti how much notice does one get, when someone drops out?
I'm sure there's cancellation policy with certain time specific deadlines, just don't know how soon after that does css try and notify, or is it up to the day of the event?

Wouldn't want to end up like that doctor, getting dragged off the plane.
:surprise: Ya. It totally depends so it may be a question for the office to answer. I think they let you know asap but sometimes we have very last min (day of) cancellations or no shows so it would just totally depend. Give the office a call 1-800-530-3350

1 - 20 of 25 Posts