BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi alll, thanks for the vine, adding two new carbon fiber wheels to my garage, current Bike is a 2019 Ninja ZX6R ABS with a few mods and daily driver is a BMW M5550i Drive with a few mods as well; looking forward to adding the Superbike of Superlatives to the mix...its on the boat now and should arrive at my dealer in 2 weeks or so (they say). Will put 600 miles on the clock as quick as I can, add an Akrapovic full exhaust, and hopefully get it Bren tuned to make it even better. Bummed that I am missing out on some of the 2021 goodies that are being added later by the factory, but, it is what it is... looking forward to learning more about this beautiful bike and all it can do. Thanks again for the add!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi alll, thanks for the vine, adding two new carbon fiber wheels to my garage, current Bike is a 2019 Ninja ZX6R ABS with a few mods and daily driver is a BMW M5550i Drive with a few mods as well; looking forward to adding the Superbike of Superlatives to the mix...its on the boat now and should arrive at my dealer in 2 weeks or so (they say). Will put 600 miles on the clock as quick as I can, add an Akrapovic full exhaust, and hopefully get it BrenTuned to make it even better. Bummed that I am missing out on some of the 2021 goodies that are being added later by the factory, but, it is what it is... looking forward to learning more about this beautiful bike and all it can do. Thanks again for the add!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, nice collection !

My first bike was 2000 ZX6R....soft spot for them Ninjas
Yeah, me As well, I always wanted one, so when I finally got permission to get a bike (took me 28 years!), I did not look at any others...The 2019 was a complete refresh, and has been very fun to ride...I installed an Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Slip on but, it needs a little more. We are actually going to install the link pipe this week and get rid of the cat, and also add a Power commander as well, along with a new racing filter...spice it up a bit. I have only put 1000 miles on it so it still brand new; but drooling for the Bimmer....everything I hear about that bike is awesome.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bummed that I am missing out on some of the 2021 goodies that are being added later by the factory,
What are you missing and why? If you don't mind me being nosy. I have one on order as well and don't want to miss anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are you missing and why? If you don't mind me being nosy. I have one on order as well and don't want to miss anything.
There are a bunch of new adds they are offering; the one I really want is this new no Mx chain but that is not avail until Dec and after I think...also:
USB charging port, M clutch lever protector, M brake lever protector, M folding brake lever, M folding clutch lever, M engine protectors, M rider footrest system left/right.

From September 2020, the M milled parts package becomes available, whereas the optional Sports silencer and M titanium exhaust system will be added in October 2020.
Starting December 2020, the new optional M GPS lap trigger and the Sports Package (comprising M Endurance chain, USB charging port and M GPS lap trigger) will be offered to clients.

·
Registered
119 Posts
There are a bunch of new adds they are offering; the one I really want is this new no Mx chain but that is not avail until Dec and after I think...also:
USB charging port, M clutch lever protector, M brake lever protector, M folding brake lever, M folding clutch lever, M engine protectors, M rider footrest system left/right.

From September 2020, the M milled parts package becomes available, whereas the optional Sports silencer and M titanium exhaust system will be added in October 2020.
Starting December 2020, the new optional M GPS lap trigger and the Sports Package (comprising M Endurance chain, USB charging port and M GPS lap trigger) will be offered to clients.
Ahh ok, at least you can get them all after the fact eh?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Chain sounds interesting.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts