BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi All,

I paid my deposit on Friday for a S1000RR.
Can't wait to get it, probably a month away.

I might pre buy a Akrapovic system for it. Has anyone heard the full Akrapovic system on a bike yet? How does it sound?

Cheers

John
hey mate congrats! where do you live? what colour did you get and options?
So you put a deposit down on friday and you get it in a month, you sure about that?

I only ask cause some guys here in Melbourne Australia ordered these 2 weeks ago and wont get it till july 10 at the earliest.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I ordered mine last year from the Perth dealer and delivery should be bout the 10th feb,i would wait a while for the full Akra because to get the most it will need a different ECU

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys,

I am not sure exactly when I am getting it. The dealer (whether he is telling me BS or not), said he doesn't know when I will get mine, just the they will be starting to deliver them in February. If its in June, that won't upset me too much....gives me more time to get funds together instead of borrowing some $$$.

I ordered the BMW colours, white blue and red.

I am in Ferntree Gully, Vic. (suburb of Melbourne).

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks guys,

I am not sure exactly when I am getting it. The dealer (whether he is telling me BS or not), said he doesn't know when I will get mine, just the they will be starting to deliver them in February. If its in June, that won't upset me too much....gives me more time to get funds together instead of borrowing some $$$.

I ordered the BMW colours, white blue and red.

I am in Ferntree Gully, Vic. (suburb of Melbourne).
sweet a local! iam in mordialloc, we will have to get some rides in when we get them:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi All,

I might pre buy a Akrapovic system for it. Has anyone heard the full Akrapovic system on a bike yet? How does it sound?

Cheers

John
Welcome aboard!!!!

Check out the link, Nigel one of the forum members has fitted a full system and posted this link.....enjoy:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpSLaFAh5wQ

·
Administrator
7,705 Posts
Hi All,

Cheers

John
Congrats!!

welcome and yes Nigel has a beast
It's loud too :D

D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I tried for BMWRR down here, but someone else had their name on them. :(

I think RRBMW was still available, as was SIOOO. I was also considering BMFNW, but last time I tried to get a similar plate, it was stopped at the manufacturing stage for being offensive. The plates I tried to get for my old Kombi was FNOLD and FNSLOW.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts