BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I'm from Oregon and I just replaced an 09 R1 with a 2011 s1000rr. It still had the original tires on it. I usually do my own maintenance so I'm here for info and to figure out the bike and see how people have customized theirs.
I know absolutely nothing about working on these so if anyone knows any little tricks or things I should absolutely not do I'd appreciate you saving me some headaches.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome it's good to see lots of new members joining and that this is a super active forum! I have a 2011 too and im already obsessed.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome!!! You'll definitely learn lots from the forum, I know I have. Just got on my first BMW this spring so learning as well as I had an r1 track bike before. I picked up a stock 2012 and been modding it for the track. Had several sessions on it plus two days coming this weekend too. Fun times!

I'm just north of ya in WA.

Enjoy!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The search feature will be your best friend for a while. Many of your questions have already been answered and if you cannot find your answer and have a specific question ask away. Don’t be afraid to post pictures up either. Many of us do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts