BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
My names is Russ I am from Kelowna, BC , Canada. I bought my 2020 racing red BMW S1000RR in June last year. The rear shock has blown up on me within the first 2,000km, then I had the brake and cylinder head recall fixed and now am excited for this riding season. I have done a few modifications to it so far tail tidy, mirror block offs nothing crazy. Hope to go threw and find some information on my S1K I need and to help anyone else I can. Don’t have many pictures as the bike has been in the shop most of the winter and spring.

·
Vendor
3,682 Posts
Reactions: Danger_Russ

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yeah Eh!!
LOVE Canada! Spent a lot of time around the Mississauga area (near Toronto) in the '90's and early '00's. Even saw Stompin' Tom up in Peterborough and then The Tragically Hip in Cleveland. Miss it and my friends. If you're a diver and in that area, I can recommend a great dive shop a friend owns.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian! You live in an amazing part of the world! Congrats on the RR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts