BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Reviving an old thread. Do you guys get together for any rides? Would love to meet up and learn from some vets!
No he never contacted me in the real-world. I PM'ed him a bunch of local info, but then he vanished. I recommended 2 meetup.com groups that are in the area; Back Road Rippers and Central Bucks Sport Touring. Rippers requires an orientation ride. CBST doesn't, but the admin is keeping the group very tight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No he never contacted me in the real-world. I PM'ed him a bunch of local info, but then he vanished. I recommended 2 meetup.com groups that are in the area; Back Road Rippers and Central Bucks Sport Touring. Rippers requires an orientation ride. CBST doesn't, but the admin is keeping the group very tight.
Reviving an old thread. Thanks for those recommendations. I’ve ridden with a couple local meetup groups in this area (south jersey riders and some sport bike group) and led a few rides with the reddit group from Philly. I sent a request to the BRR group. They seem like they’ll be right in my wheelhouse.

·
Registered
145 Posts
BRR is more active on facebook. They are very slow to post rides.

You might consider Central Bucks Sport Touring (on meetup). Much more active in posting rides. I'm a member of both BRR and CBST. I can approve you in CBST.

·
Registered
11 Posts
BRR is more active on facebook. They are very slow to post rides.

You might consider Central Bucks Sport Touring (on meetup). Much more active in posting rides. I'm a member of both BRR and CBST. I can approve you in CBST.

Sounds good. Thanks. I requested to join the BRR Facebook group and the CBST meetup. I appreciate your help!

·
Registered
25 Posts
King of Prussia here :D I only do track riding these days though. pm me if you're interested. also a few other facebook groups from the area would be "east coast moto" and "On2's"

·
Registered
11 Posts
King of Prussia here :D I only do track riding these days though. pm me if you're interested. also a few other facebook groups from the area would be "east coast moto" and "On2's"
Seb- I’ve ridden with you at NJMP! I’m Brian’s friend that had the Aprilia Tuono. You’ll definitely see me at the track with my s1krr this season. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seb- I’ve ridden with you at NJMP! I’m Brian’s friend that had the Aprilia Tuono. You’ll definitely see me at the track with my s1krr this season. :)
small world! haha hit me up on facebook, ill be going on the 22nd and do the ccs weekend 28-29. might also go the 14-15th of this month.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts