2010 thunder grey
HP levers
Full Akrapovik exhaust (carbon can)
Power Commander V w/ auto tune
Yoshi bar ends
Yoshi case covers
Lal frame sliders
12,000 kms

I absolutely love it so far, can't wait to dive further into this forum.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Yesterday I picked up my first S1k.
2010 thunder grey
HP levers
Full Akrapovik exhaust (carbon can)
Power Commander V w/ auto tune
Yoshi bar ends
Yoshi case covers
Lal frame sliders
12,000 kms

I absolutely love it so far, can't wait to dive further into this forum.
Congrats on the bike. Pics!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally had some time last weekend to get it polished up!

Don't mind the cluttered garage or the fact that the pictures were all taken on a phone.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since getting the bike I put on the black Puig windscreen, it's a lot of bubble but I want to see what it feels like at speed before I decide to put the clear one back on or not.

I also picked up a set of Sato Racing rear sets, only half installed at the moment because I'm waiting on a new shift link plate for the left side, new parts on order and should have both sides on waaaayyyyy before the snow melts. And I've got an Evotech exhaust hanger on the way so I can get rid of my passenger pegs.

There are still a couple of things I'm planning on for next year.

My buddy and I are going to get a couple of ALP 'parking sensors' and do a custom mount on my bike and his R1. If anyone else has done a radar jammer on their bike I'd love to see some photos and hear how effective it was.

Also planning on a HID kit because I want more light than what the stock halogens make. I was planning on doing a projector retrofit, but after seeing some pictures here I don't like how ... aftermarket (I'm not really sure how to describe it, but it doesn't feel right) it makes the bike look (I did a retrofit on my '06 R6 and it maintained a stock feeling). So HID's it is for now. Anyone know if there are heat issues with a 55W ballast in the stock housing?

Honestly, after those things, I don't think I'm going to change anything on her. Anything else would be for show, or just to spend money because I am certainly not at a level where any amount of carbon fiber would improve lap times

1 - 9 of 9 Posts