BMW S1000RR Forum banner

New Pazzo Levers

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Brainfry 
#1 ·
Pazzo sent me an email few days ago stating they have the new 2015 S1000RR Levers. On their site they are 200 plus shipping. Has anyone heard of any vendor having this available hopefully for better price? :wink2:

#2 ·
They couldnt supply the right screw for the black plastic piece on the clutch lever for me so I returned them. Gave up after 3 weeks of nonsense from the Australian distributor.

They use a sheet metal screw for some bizarre reason and I tried several shops here to get one.

This is what they sent to me vs the stock screw

This is what was supposed to be sent to me but the local distributor in Australia just couldnt get this after 3 weeks.

#3 ·
Got the Pazzos installed on my '15 today. They look great. Brake side went on in a flash... clutch side was a bit of a bitch. Not sure if everyone will have the same issue, but in order to get the clutch cable/barrel out you really need to get some slack... the wheel only gives you so much... my OEM lever came off with some difficulty. When putting the Pazzo on, I ended up having to remove the OEM black plastic cover they put over the aluminum barrel... not sure it's needed anyway, but then the barrel fit in "easier"... still a hassle. Once on I had to really take up the slack in the cable... but when all was said and done, the install makes a HUGE difference... less play and better feel. The brake side is night and day from stock. Very firm and barely one finger needed to apply adequate pressure. Very pleased over all.

B

#9 ·
One other thing to note: Be VERY careful not to bend the thin metal contacts on the clutch switch where the lever pin makes contact. Also, make sure the master cylinder pin is seated firmly in the brake lever. Finally, don't remove the black plastic spacer around the cable barrel. Loosen the clutch cable below on the engine side instead to give you all the slack you need. Don't ask me how I know... :surprise:

B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.