BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchased a new 2022 S1000RR that I'm waiting for delivery to the dealership. It is scheduled to arrive at the beginning of February, so I'm happy to have found this forum as a resource.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats on pulling the trigger on an RR. This is the painful part as you need to wait, however trust us, it will be well worth it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am waiting for a new s 1000 RR . Its arrive Is scheduled at the end of february. I sold my Yamaha R1 2020. I Hope BMW Will be superior

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mineral gray, with the Premium Package. I am on a hunt for the repair manual. I have always done all work on my own bikes, including a few other BMW bikes I own and have owned. I don't understand why BMW isn't selling the repair manual DVD for this bike...

Congrats, what color and options did you go with?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am stocking up in those same items, along with the break-in service kit. I'll be thru those initial 600 miles within the first day or two.

I bet. You might want to consider sorting some accessories while you wait. I got frame sliders, radiator guard, screen protector and tank pad all ready to go for the day I picked it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts