BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, that's my first post! I'm looking forward to get a S1000RR, currently I'm riding a single R for 2 years, done a few track days, it's a wonderfull bike but.... original suspension is too soft and the break is good but not great. Every time I'm on the track with the single R I keep wishing to never have sold my daytona 675R. I know thas on me, after all it's a naked bike....

I aways wanted the double RR, but the brembro breaks in the new zx-10r are gorgeous, making me a little indecisive. Maybe you guys can help me decide, specially because of the suspension, I'm heavy so would be good to have a stiffer suspension righ aways because is really hard to change springs here.

Thank you, and a good new year for every one!

Tire Wheel Helmet Fuel tank Motorcycle helmet

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR-M
175 Posts
Welcome! I am a bit over 100kgs with gear, and the suspension is fine for me on the road. No track yet, I am sure some people with more experience will chime in. Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got the s1000rr, would prefer the Hockenheim gray but got a good deal on the black one! Only rode from the dealler to home, I'm anxiously waiting for the papers to go ride!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts